for 4 serves
in 50 minutes
|onions, raw|| 1.0 piece|
|carrots, raw|| 1.0 piece|
|broth, soup, chicken, ready-to-serve|| 750.0 mililiters|
|garlic, raw|| 1.0 clove|
|pumpkin, raw|| 1000.0 gram|
|oil, olive|| 2.0 tablespoon|
|salt|| 2.0 gram|
|spices, pepper, red or cayenne|| 2.0 gram|
|sour cream, regular|| 4.0 tablespoon|
It is simple, healthy and very tasty. The recipe for cream of pumpkin soup is a great idea for a summer meal.
how to prepare
- Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut into pieces.
- Peel the carrots, onion and garlic and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Place all the ingredients in a thick-bottomed pot, add olive oil and fry, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the broth over the vegetables and cook covered for about 30 minutes. After this time, the vegetables should be soft. Blend everything with a blender until the soup has a creamy consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper according to personal preferences.
- Pour the soup onto plates, adding a spoonful of cream to each serving.