for 6 serves
in 60 minutes
|flour, wheat, white, bread, enriched|| 2.0 glass|
|honey|| 3.0 tablespoon|
|sugar, white, granulated or lump|| 0.6 glass|
|egg, whole, raw, fresh|| 1.0 piece|
|cacao|| 0.5 teaspoon|
|leavening agents, baking soda|| 1.0 teaspoon|
|butter, without salt|| 2.0 tablespoon|
|spices, gingerbread cookie spice|| 20.0 gram|
|milk, whole|| 0.25 glass|
Delicious gingerbread cookies, that will be great in cold, winter days. If you will put these in air tight containers they will improve their taste even better.
how to prepare
- Put the flour into big bowl, pour warmed honey, mix these using tablespoon.
- In separate glass mix sugar, cacao, baking soda, and gingerbread cookie spice.
- Add butter and egg into the bowl, mix it well and gradualy add ingredients from step 2.
- Gradually add a little bit of warm milk until you can form springy sphere (usually you do not need to add all the milk from ingredients list).
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on a floured board to a thickness of approx. 1/2 cm. Cut out gingerbread cookies with cookie cutters. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper, approximately 2 cm apart.
- Brush the top with beaten egg (not necessarily if you want to decorate the gingerbread) and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees (top and bottom without convection) for about 10 minutes.