for 8 serves
in 120 minutes
|flour, wheat, white, all-purpose, unenriched|| 500.0 gram|
|olives, pickled, canned or bottled, green|| 150.0 gram|
|leavening agents, yeast, baker's, compressed|| 30.0 gram|
|sugar, white, granulated or lump|| 1.0 teaspoon|
|salt|| 0.5 teaspoon|
|water|| 300.0 mililiters|
|oil, olive|| 200.0 mililiters|
|orange, raw|| 1.0 piece|
|garlic, raw|| 2.0 clove|
|spices, pepper, red or cayenne|| 1.0 gram|
|spices, rosemary, dried|| 2.0 tablespoon|
|tomatoes, grape, raw|| 10.0 piece|
Simple, but delicious meal that you will enjoy with your friends and family.
how to prepare
- Add sugar and yeast into lukewarm water. Let them stay for few minutes until they start bubbling.
- Pour the flour into the bowl, add salt, yeast, 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix and allow to grow for about one hour.
- Create sauce: squeeze juice from one orange, add four tablespoons of olive oil and two smashed garlic cloves. Mix well.
- When the dough doubled its size spread it on the baking tray, put the olives, tomatoes halfs, sprad the sauce all over it, sprinkle with coarsely grounded seasalt, pepper and dried rosemary.
- Put into the oven at 180*C for 20 minutes.
- Cut into smller pieces and serve with olive oil.