for 2 serves
in 30 minutes
|apples, raw, with skin|| 1.0 piece|
|oat flakes|| 3.0 tablespoon|
|water|| 150.0 mililiters|
|milk, whole|| 150.0 mililiters|
|juice, lemon, raw|| 2.0 tablespoon|
|nuts, almonds, dry roasted, without salt added|| 3.0 piece|
|honey|| 1.0 teaspoon|
|spices, cinnamon, ground|| 2.0 gram|
Great, energizing smoothie for autumn days.
how to prepare
- Pour oatmeal into a bowl and pour hot, boiled water over it. Set aside while you prepare the apples.
- Wash the apple, cut in smaller parts and remove seeds. Put it into small pan.
- Pour lemon juice over the apples and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. If they are not very juicy, add about 2 tablespoons of water.
- Cover the pot and simmer the apples for about 5 minutes.
- Put the soaked oatmeal, roasted apples and juice into a mixing bowl, add almond flakes, milk and honey. Mix it untill smooth.
- Serve the smoothie immediately, sprinkled with a pinch of cinnamon. Enjoy your meal!